How Does Sanexas Treat Chronic Pain?
Roseville, chronic pain is a condition where you have regular pain anywhere in the body for more than 4 to 6 months. This condition is typically caused by peripheral neuropathy where your nerves stop functioning entirely or don’t relay signals to and from the brain as nature has programmed them. Sanexas is a form of treatment that is designed to stimulate the nervous system to give you relief from the pain and the accompanying symptoms that result from nerve damage.
Sanexas Works to Help Patients in Roseville MN by Repairing the Nerves
Sanexas is a non-invasive healing option that works by targeting the nerves through the skin. Using electronic signals or electrotherapy at specific wavelengths, the Samexas system breaks the electrical signals that pass in the nerves cells also called axons. As a result, they stop relaying the pain stimulus giving you relief from the discomfort. Essentially, the Sanexas device reprograms the nerves to “forget” the pain patterns they’ve learned and function normally.
The exciting factor about this highly-innovative system is that doctors can control the frequency of the electronic waves affecting your nerves. As a result, the gadget can use the precise amount of electronic waves depending on the extent of nerve damage and pain you have. Your medical practitioner can also vary the procedure with each session to give you the maximum benefits. And, that makes this treatment option more effective that conventional pain medication.
Sanexas Provides Various Other Benefits Also
Research conducted at the National Center for Biotechnology Information has revealed that Sanexas can do a lot more than just heal nerves and take away chronic pain. Here are some of the other benefits you can expect:
- Improved blood circulation
- Stabilizes metabolism so the body is able to repair injuries and tissue damage more effectively
- Lowers inflammation levels and thus, helps you with many medical issues
- Reduces the buildup of fluids or edema in the body
- Alters gene expression and thus, eases the body’s sensitivity to chronic pain
- Enhances immunity from diseases
Sanexas is Non-Invasive and Safe
Since Sanexas works through the skin, you don’t need to worry about painful injections or having to take time off from work or any other normal activities. Here’s how the procedure works:
- When you arrive at the clinic, you’ll be asked to lay back and relax.
- The doctor affixes suction cups on the affected areas such as the legs, feet, or arms. These suction cups are attached to wires delivering electrical energy.
- When the device is turned on, it delivers both low-frequency and middle-frequency signals to your nerves using advanced digital systems to control the exact amount of energy released.
- Each session lasts for about 30 minutes and you could be asked to come in 3 times a week. The entire program is customized according to your individual needs and the duration may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
Results to Expect from Sanexas Therapy
Patients who have received Sanexas treatment talk about various positive such as better sleep quality, relief from chronic pain, ease of movement and improved motor function, and the strength and stamina to exercise normally.
Try Sanexas therapy and you will be amazed at the difference it makes in your overall health and wellness.
- Electrotherapy for the treatment of painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461329
- New Device Combines Electrical Currents and Local Anesthetic for Pain Management; Practical Pain Management (2011) 11 (6): 52-68 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236669964_New_Device_Combines_Electrical_Currents_and_Local_Anesthetic_for_Pain_Management_Practical_Pain_Management_2011_11_6_52-68
- 5 questions about treating pain https://www.reviewjournal.com/life/health/5-questions-about-treating-pain/